Saturday, November 26, 2016


So, we had our first ever Artisan and craft sale today at the American Legion Hall on
Mountain Rd. in Shokan.

Considering we didn't do much advertising, it was fairly well attended and we pretty much
filled the space with vendors. I'd say it was 50/50 paintings and sewn items.  And one woodworker,
my brother.

I think any day spent talking with friends, neighbors and new acquaintances is a day well spent.
If I came home with all my paintings, I wouldn't have been upset. But, I did sell six of them!
Four of them went to people I know, and two to new acquaintances.  I'm always happy to meet the buyers in person.

I've been a merchant with Paypal since 2001.  Today was the first time I used the Paypal Here.  It's a mobile swiper that reads credit cards.  Worked like a charm!






No comments:

Post a Comment