Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Easton Arts Council

I'm so excited! This morning I checked my emails and found out that the painting I did
called "Mountain Rest", above, has been selected for inclusion in a juried art show sponsored by the Easton Arts Council in Easton CT!

I'm thrilled to be included.  However, I'm not sure why I didn't google the directions to Easton before I submitted the piece.  It's a 2.5 hr ride for me!  I have to bring the painting there this Saturday and there's a reception on May 25th and I have to pick it up if it doesn't sell on June 15th.  (my 39th wedding anniversary and the opening day of bass season, so my DH will be fishing and not going on a joy ride celebrating the anniversary in Easton that day!   Oh well, I think I can handle it!) 

I may have to skip the reception, because that's Memorial Day weekend and I don't relish the idea of traveling on holiday weekends.  Not when I can stay home and listen to the peepers or maybe the 17 yr. cicadas if they've come out of the ground by then! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment